Saturday, July 23, 2011

The weekend

I love the weekend and I'm a dork so I like to try to make every weekend special. Today we woke up and went to Hobby Lobby to get some things to finish up the living room and Aiden's room (pictures soon) and then we hopped on over to lowe's to get some hanging basket flowers and a plant for the front porch. After that we went to the camera store to pick up some camera stuff and then we took Aiden to a new park which he LOVED. He was so happy and he even made a friend and followed him around, playing with him it was so cute!



(look at those white legs, yikes! I think Aiden is tanner...)


We didn't get nice hanging baskets to put the flowers in because I wasn't sure how long I needed them but now that I know we will go back and pick some up because they are obviously too high right now but the flowers are pretty. The bush is a tropical bush which is probably what drew me to it, I fell in love with it :)



And just because I love my baby (I should be able to get better pictures of us together now with my remote trigger...hopefully!)

No comments: