Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Studio Preview

I needed to take a picture of my studio for some forum thing so I thought I'd share it on here too. It's not quite done, I still need some decorative stuff done but it's all been ordered I just have to wait for it all to be made and shipped. I finished the application for my permit (quite the process let me tell you) and tomorrow I'm going to turn it in and then I need an inspector to come and then I have to attend a planning/zoning meeting where they approve my application and THEN I have to apply for the license and then I'm done. Finally. It'll work out great though because it takes 2 weeks for my custom frames to be made and then they still need to ship so it should all get done about the same time. The end is in sight!

No comments: