I've never see one this big! Although to be fair I've never seen a natural one before, just at the bug part of the zoo
Aiden loves playing outside but he hates that he can't run in and out as he pleases and so to avoid constantly going back and forth 20 million times I put a half hour minimum time limit on outside play and once he insists on going in we don't go back out. Look at that sad face when he realizes his half hour isn't up...
it's ok though he gets over it quick. Aiden rarely kicks soccer balls and after he kicks them he has to chase them and...tackle them....
very often the soccer ball wins the battle when Aiden falls off and he gives it a look like this and then tries again
yet again losing to the superiority of the ball
When Aiden is really excited and doesn't want to climb on my lap to hug me he clenches his teeth and tightly hugs my knee. I'm not sure why he does this...
Some more chasing and Aiden crawling under the part of the house that sticks out and we find this guy. He's a good 2 inches long if you include the legs. Looks friendly huh? Honestly I way prefer spiders to bees. I can squash a spider without worry of getting stung. This one got to live though because he lives outside.
Aiden lately has become a bit clingier than usual, and while he's still amazingly independent and self-entertained he just loves when I join his little play world so since in the morning it's too hot out back to play (no shade!) it's the perfect time to go play upstairs (and gets me upstairs to do laundry ha!).
If I teach Aiden a new word it's like the item is brand new too and he's all of a sudden fascinated with it now that he knows what to call it.
I sure love my little man
haha! "a haaa" (he doesn't finish words, for some reason that last sound on the end of a word is just too hard...)
such a happy cutie bug
















No comments:
Post a Comment