Thursday, September 8, 2011

Playing outside

Poor Aiden has been cooped up in the house because I've been catching up on laundry and other various chores so today we went outside. Just so you know I was working on my editing workflow again and so some of this pictures are a serious failed experiment so if they look retarded that's why haha






my cute husband



so we look up at the spot where we've been having bees and there were 6 or 7 of them just climbing all over each other so Jeremy sprays them and there was....NOTHING. No nest, no food no nothing. We are stumped. I have no idea why they like that one spot on our siding so much but it's really weird and they are attracting others!! We used to only see 2 or 3 but we haven't really gone out there in a while and they have brought in more! We're going to do the traps again and use those for this year and we'll see if they are back next year.

No comments: