and Aiden decided he was done
ok so this picture is very sad because Aiden is clearly very upset at this point but I can't help but laugh at it hahha!
Later that night me and Jeremy went out for our anniversary mini-dinner (since our real anniversary trip will be in February, LAS VEGAS!!!) at a Thai restuarant (I LOVE thai food). After dinner we were thinking of something fun and small to do just to make our anniversary trip that little bit extra special and I came up with the brilliant idea to go get our Iphone 4's early. We didn't think it would work since I didn't quality for my upgrade until the 4th but we decided to try anyways just for fun. We get to the ATT store and the salesman tells us he can do it. WE WERE SO EXCITED!!! So we pick out all the accessories, he even throws in a free car charger and everything. So we get up to the counter to buy it all and he says he's just going to run in the back to grab the phones, he comes right back out and goes "Oh we must be out". UH HUH SUUUURE as if you didn't know that. So he tries to sell us on getting them mailed to us so we said no and left. I was totally defeated. We didn't know what else to do so we went back home. I was so mad!



No comments:
Post a Comment