Sunday, January 2, 2011

FORGOT!!!

I completely forgot to tell you guys!! After we went and toured Microsoft that first day with my parents my dad, despite him thinking I was a "Microsoft Biggot" (hahha!), took Jeremy and me to get our Iphones at the mall and....THEY HAD THEM! They didn't give us the free car charger but that's ok because Jeremy already has one and I don't need one. I found a case I liked even better, the other one I found was bright pink with grey on it and it was just a little too flashy for me. We also got lunch at Cheesecake Factory YUM!

I'm not sure why this is so grainy, I'm still trying to figure the thing out


I got the Photojojo phone camera lenses from Mim for Christmas so here are some pictures I took with them (you can see more on my photoblog). Here is the fisheye lens


 And the macro lens. I used the Photoshop App to edit this, WORST THING EVER CREATED. It's only good for straightening photos but other than that it's worthless it severely lowers the quality of pictures, my other apps work WAY better. but still a cool effect with the lens. There are better ones on my photoblog


The plane ride home was awful. Aiden hadn't had a nap all day on the 1st and then he finally fell asleep on the way to the airport and of course because it's what he does, he thought he had had a full nap and so didn't sleep despite how tired he was. He pulled my hair, pinched me and threw his head back on me because he was trying to let me know he was tired but refused to sleep. Luckily he didn't cry much but to try to put him out I kept giving him liquids to drink while watching a baby einstein (which has worked on previous flights) but didn't work and he drank 18 ounces and ended up peeing out and pooping out all over my lap. Yep. I was soaked, tired and frustrated from his treatment of me the whole flight (which normally I would have put him in time out for but what was I going to do on the plane!? plus I was more afraid of him screaming and upsetting other people than being mean to me so I took the lesser of two bad options) I get off the plane and Jeremy goes to change him while I try to compose myself and keep from bursting into tears. We finally got home and I put my poor tired baby down and then life was good hahha. And despite sleeping in the car THIS time he was tired enough to go right back out as soon as he hit the bed.


Today has been a much better day, he is back on his normal schedule and seems to be ecstatic to be home. He has been rushing all over the house (literally, he was so excited to play with all his toys that crawling wasn't fast enough and he has been taking steps and walk/crawling all day) playing with all his toys. We also got the fish tank set up and he got really excited. All we need is a few fish, some decorative items and the plants to grow and we are in business!!

No comments: