Walking progress is slow and steady with Aiden. After months of taking steps, over the past few weeks he's really started walking more. He is almost always standing and now anytime he is standing he walks from place to place instead of crawling, but often he gets over excited, falls and gives up haha. He is stubborn but I love him.
I don't usually let Aiden play in his room because I don't like to just sit in there and he likes to try to knock over the lamp but today I decided to spoil him and so I went in there with him to watch him play. His changing table(that we have never used hahha) is now toy storage and so it is his favorite place to play. That sponge was his bath sponge when he was a newborn :( I can't believe he is so big.



No comments:
Post a Comment