Sunday, January 16, 2011

Our fish tank!

 We gave up on the real plants since they refused to grow (some of them never even sank...) and so we got some fake ones. I wanted some really colorful ones to make it more fun for Aiden and as soon as he saw the finished tank he got SO excited!! I love when the fish have lots of places to hide because it's fun to try to find them so I got some fun hiding places and I did these as less colorful things because I didn't want it to be an overload of color. The fish seem much happier instead of all trying to squish and hide behind the heater. I worry the little ones tried to hide by the filter and it sucked them and they died. We'll probably wait a little while and then go get 2 colorful guppies and maybe someday we'll try the tiny ones again but I think 5 fish is good for our little tank, at least for now.


No comments: