Monday, December 27, 2010

Washington - Monday

 On Christmas Eve when Steve was shooting everyone with a nerf gun Ricker decided that we should have a nerf gun war, now I thought he was kidding but this morning we headed over to Walmart to pick up some nerf guns.


 

It was quite the battle



Ricker decided to give up on the nerf guns and he brought out fireworks. Doing so stressed Kensie out and she yelled "NOOOOOO!!!" as he went running outside hahha! Steve went running down the street and Jeremy went running into the backyard, both with fireworks whizzing past them lol...



Aiden was napping (and some how wasn't woken up) during the savage fight so we waited for him to get up and then fed him and let him play for just a bit before heading off to go bowling. Kensie loved playing with him.



the bowling alley was packed and someone had reserved a bunch of lanes so we had to wait a while before going to play so of course Jeremy played Cabela's Big Buck Hunter





Aiden has decided the nerf bullets are his favorite thing to teeth on


me bowling! I was terrible, and I was doing better the second round, I was looking like I was going to beat Sharon and Ricker, but then scored nothing in the last 2 frames and ended up in last :(


Jeremy was really good


Aiden kept getting passed around but he didn't seem to mind


Jeremy with Blakely


Aiden and Blakely were fascinated with each other


ok so maybe HE was fascinated and she was just annoyed lol


he really loved her though!


he even got to...pet her? I don't know, apparently Jeremy thinks that's the normal thing to do



No comments: