Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun things

I can't believe next week is Christmas! It snuck up on me way too fast. Luckily we finished all our Christmas shopping the first week in December but we still have some traditions to do! Last year we did Temple Square lights but Aiden was too little and had to stay wrapped up in the stroller and then we didn't go to the Thanksgiving Point light show because it was just too cold and Aiden was too little. This year I am determined to do both! I should have done one last weekend but Jeremy was busy with finishing up some school work but this week he only has 2 finals and they are the easy ones so we are going to be able to do both! I am so excited because Aiden loves anything Christmas. Every night he chases after me giggling as I go to turn on the tree and then he stands up and just laughs. Every night. It's adorable. And he loves the Christmas movies! We took him to the mall and he kept getting so excited while we waited in line for Santa because he could see all the Christmas decorations and despite his separation anxiety went right to santa and gave a huge smile! I'm so glad he loves all this so much :) Even as a newborn the Christmas lights were his favorite thing, it always soothed him. It's going to be so fun so you'll have pictures of that later this week!


On another note, he loves girls. Seriously. Whenever there is a commercial on where there are little girl's talking he rushes over and starts laughing. There was a Christmas movie on and after it ended the little super hero girls show came on and Aiden rushed over and got so excited! He's always been that way, even in my tummy whenever he heard his cousins Emma or Kensie talk he would start kicking it was so cute. He just loves those high pitched voices (and often tries to mimic them which is not so cute...lol)

No comments: