He can't take pictures without a toy, this was his current creation. Come to think of it he can't really do anything without a toy in hand lol, except school and church so I take what I can get haha.
My weirdly hazel eyed children (since neither of us has hazel on either side lol.). They are beautiful eyes though, Kaitlyn's are greener than Aiden's and are super green in the sunlight so because I always wished I was a green eyed redhead we'll go ahead and say that's what she is <3
crazy face
"Cheese". Aiden lost interest in mommy taking pictures haha... and my legs are in this photo because I can't crawl around chasing the kids for photos so I just sat on a chair to take these lol
Well there's still more packing to do so I guess I should stop procrastinating. We did go visit the new hospital today because I have never delivered or even been treated (since I was a kid anyways) at a non-IHC hospital. The new hospital is gorgeous though, the staff was very nice and the delivery rooms are wonderful. Very huge and look very comfortable and like they will accomodate all our needs, and unlike IHC who makes you move immediately after delivery to a much smaller "recovery" room, this hospital lets us stay in the room we deliver in so that will be very nice. And they have a slushie machine so I can drink slushies instead of just eating flavored ice during delivery haha. The nurses were also really good with the older kids and so patient with them so I know if I needed to bring them with me until a sitter could come get them that they'd be taken care of and not considered a nuisance.







No comments:
Post a Comment