Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Washington July Trip Wednesday - Saturday

On Wednesday we took the kids to go see the new Planes movie which they loved! After the movie we went to lunch and while Jeremy and Aiden met one of his brothers for golf, my mom, Kaitlyn and I went to the Outlet mall to do some shopping. It was a fun day :) On Thursday we headed out to Pike Place Market in Seattle.






I was able to get the earrings I had seen last time but didn't get a chance to buy and some of my favorite treats and the kids found something too. It was so fun, I always love going there. After that we headed to the troll under the bridge so Jeremy could make a work call. Aiden climbed pretty high on his own, I was impressed!


Prettiest girl




Daddy finished up his call and we headed over to Cougar Mountain Zoo for a bit to do something more fun for the kids.

The zoologist had gotten the cougars to come right up to the fence and Kaitlyn had so much fun being so close and talking to it. The tigers were wrestling each other when we came over so that was cool to see too.





Kaitlyn LOVED the birds, she kept squawking at them and giggling when they'd squawk back it was SO cute


Feeding the emus apples









He ran out of apples for the Alpaca so he just yelled "llama face!" at it haha


Daddy photobombed our selfie!


The zookeeper said "ho ho ho!" and all the reindeer came over so Aiden could feed them




It was a really fun day :) On Friday we had Keitho's wedding, I didn't take very many photos of either wedding because I was too busy wrangling in the kids. It's a shame because the kids looked so cute, hopefully I get copies of the pictures :P It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad we were able to be there for it.

Kaitlyn was begging Steve for food at the reception haha


The bride and groom!


Saturday was our last day, we went out to see the Blue Angels at Seafair(sp?). The water was pretty rough with all the big boats zooming around which scared mommy a bit because I'm not used to that and daddy wasn't with me yet lol. We found a calm spot and had a great view, they flew right above us at parts. Sadly my camera battery died right before the show started so I don't have any pictures of the planes and only a few on the boat lol. 

Kaitlyn was so mad she wasn't being allowed to drive while the water was rough but once we got to a calm spot Grandpa let her drive haha. She is going to miss Nana and Papa's boat!





Posey wanted to be wherever Kaitlyn was it was so cute, she wanted on the swim step with Kaitlyn and when Kaitlyn got back in the boat she wanted back in the boat too. They were such cute little pals this trip, wish we lived closer so they could be fun cousin best friends.


It was a fun show although the kids seemed more interested in playing on the boat than the planes lol. Cameron went over and picked up a fussy Kaitlyn and calmed her down while we were waiting for Jeremy to get back with the car, so precious! He has always been so cute with his cousins.


We went out to dinner and then spent some time with Grandparents (while my awesome mother in law chopped and sewed a wrap for me, I was too scared to cut and sew something so expensive with my limited skills, it looks beautiful and fits us perfectly now :D)

Playing with Grandpa



It was such a fun trip and I'm so glad we got to spend so much time with family. The kids really loved it and had so much fun. We miss all our family already! Now to get ready for Aiden to start preschool...

No comments: