Saturday, August 16, 2014

Playing at the park

Aiden starts school soon and fall is fast approaching and I felt like the kids needed more outside time so we walked to the park.

She didn't know how she felt about the swings



She LOVED the freedom to climb everywhere, my little monkey


Yet still a little cautious as the bridge seemed safer if she crawled across (although in her defense, daddy was bouncing it)



The slide seemed safe enough


On second thought....


It's a miracle if I get a picture of him that doesn't turn out like this lol...






She decided she hates bark as much as she hates grass so the tiny sidewalk around the park seemed the best place to be


Prettiest girl <3


Aiden chased his pez down the slide




This wheel was very fascinating, to both of them apparently 


Swinging on mom and dad's laps was better. At first she was whining and I kept saing "whee!" so then she started whining "whee whee" but eventually she was just happily saying it when she realized swinging is supposed to be fun not terrifying haha


Waving to Aiden across the park



Every once in a while I get his real smile, which is the cutest. Unfortunately there was a swing pole in the way lol...


But that's ok because that cute smile was worth it


Once the pole is out of the way I get this...


We were playing with Aiden and turned around and Kaitlyn had made it halfway up the slide by herself. LITTLE MONKEY!!! She tried to climb over the back of the couch today, I am in trouble with this one!


We convinced Aiden to try the monkey bars if Dad helped






Fun summer park times :) Winter is coming so I need to pack in as many days like this as I can before it's freezing out.

No comments: