Friday, July 12, 2013

Random recent happenings

My cousin Angela had a bumbo and we tried it out with Kaitlyn and she liked it and since she INSISTS on sitting up all the time I knew it was a baby item we needed.




A neighbor told me about a beach nearby where you can actually get in the water (unlike the Daybreak beach) so I knew I needed to tell Jamie and we had to try it out (since last summer we lived at the Daybreak beach haha)








Aiden came over to see Kaitlyn and here is our conversation
A - I want to see Kaitlyn
M - Don't touch her, you're all dirty
A - (looks down at himself) my tummy is dirty, but NOT my lips, I will kiss Kaitlyn


It was fun and I'm glad we found it. I may need to keep looking though because it was pretty dirty sand not the nice sand like at Daybreak and the beach was small and there is no delicious Gelato place nearby. If only I could combine them into one place!


I also started trying to transition Kaitlyn to napping in her crib instead of the swing but it's not going super well. It's like she needs the perfect amount of noise, not too much but not too little


I have been talking to Jeremy about getting my hair done for a while because I was sick of how dark it was getting, no matter what color I picked up it just kept getting darker and I was sick of it. My salon had a spontaneous sale (Chateau Salon and Spa in Lehi - AMAZING place. I've had a pedicure, massage and my hair done there and they are great at everything! Although I do prefer Europe nails for pedicures because they are cheaper and do more, if you're wanting a more quiet/luxury experience Chateau is great!). Anyways so Jeremy watched the kids while I had my hair done. It took some bleach, dye, highlights, color and 4 hours but it looks awesome and I love it!


No comments: