Friday, May 25, 2012

Baking in the kitchen

I am having a bad week. Jeremy having school late on Mondays and Wednesdays is hard. Then Wednesday my chronic pain condition flared up (no good). It was my fault, I cheated on my diet and ate spicey salsa. Twice. The new medication the doctor gave me does NOT work very well. It's most definitely not fun. So Jeremy decided to bake brownies to try to make me feel better. Aiden has been fascinated by us cooking lately so he wanted to be a part of it and it was so cute I had to snag some pictures (especially with my laziness lately when it comes to taking pictures.)



see the powdery substance on his nose and upper lip? He decided to go face first into the dry ingredients


"mmm chocwate brownies, pweees have some?"


He's growing up so fast, I need to make sure I don't miss the everyday things and miss out on these precious moments.

Oh. And to top off my week the dog had diarrhea in her crate last night. Do you know how much diarrhea a 6 month old lab makes in one night? A lot. Enough to make me question for the first time why I got this dog. I had to gear up in old clothes, rubber gloves and the power spray on the hose. After a lot of gagging, crying, a bath for the dog (OUTSIDE), power spray, vinegar soap, and a LOT of air freshner and febreeze everything is clean and smelling...well better anyways. It's going to be a couple days before the smell is completely gone that's how bad it was. Jeremy claims at 6am when he let her out that she wouldn't go and she hadn't pooped yet. Part of me wonders if he saw it and ran and is afraid of my wrath if I find out the truth. Just a small part of me, the rest of me trusts that my husband would never do such a thing. I become a very cranky person when I clean crap. Especially large amounts of it. Lexie will likely be sleeping outside tonight. Yes. Yes she will.

No comments: