He loved the tunnels and he kept saying "oooo big scary tunnel. it's dark. I see a monster! I see monsters!". Seriously where does he get this stuff.
Trying to get him not to cling to mom in the deep water. He hated it the first time so later I had him jump to me from a bench in the water and then I just held him out and had him "swim" and he did great and didn't even cry or whine at all. He's pretty awesome :)
"Weeeeeeeeeeeee" if you listen close you can hear his little chorus of weeeees
This was his little waddle that he kept doing through the water. After a while he started bending down and just resting his hands on the top of the water, I'm not sure if it was because he was cold or trying to mimic our arms waving through the water but when he got out of the water he stayed in the bent down position still doing the waddle. I wish we had gotten a video of it it was seriously the funniest thing ever. I really need to invest in one of those water proof digital cameras (since buying a waterproof casing for my nice camera would be $1000-$2000. Uh yikes.).
Aiden "Mom it's a big rock." "I can't climb it"
Going down the little slide. Once he got more used to the water he went down the BIG (seriously it was really big, it spun around and everything) slide ALL by himself. My little wuss is becoming so brave now! (although I did have to trick him into going up to it by racing him up to the slide. But he chose to go down!!)
he asked her to draw him a car haha
It was so fun to have Nana here! Hopefully she can come again soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment