Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Christmas...

So I was going to save this for when we got the lights up so I could show you pictures of the whole outside BUT sadly my husband is too scared to go on the 2nd floor roof and I don't have the muscles to lift the ladder (hey its a huge metal ladder, it's heavy!). So until we can use our combined forces to get the second story done (and yes I will cry if it does not get done. I'm debating if I would even go so far as to say it would ruin my Christmas....it's kind of a big deal to me....) this is all I have pictures of.

I made a fall wreath and I wanted a winter one too rather than just a Christmas one so I could keep it up all through the snowy season so I made this one and I LOVE it.


No fireplace (not with a mantle anyways and not in this room) but we do have a staircase so I wrapped garland up (which since this picture has been decorated with ornaments) and hung our stockings, I think it turned out pretty cute!


Jeremy's Grandma Dorth made these stockings and I absolutely love them and love that they are matching.  We actually (and don't judge me for this haha...) had her make a few more for us without names so I could just add the names later. I can't wait to slowly add some more stockings in the years to come ;) notice the snowman on my stocking. Just notice it.


More snowmen, and I fought pretty hard for these ornaments and obsessively adore them. I have a slight obsession with snowmen.


yep more snowmen. deal with it. That song is also one of my favorites and it's possible if you go look back at our tree pictures our tree skirt with have more snowmen and "let it snow" again. That little nativity is the only indoor decoration I added this year, I really wanted a nativity scene but I couldn't find any I liked. This one was so simple and beautiful looking I immediately fell in love (p.s. I found it in a bakery. no joke.).


I had to put a Santa in somewhere haha. Also love the pictures I added to the shelf thing in here. I have one cute kid.


Also my studio flash came this past week (woohoo!) and so I tested it out in the studio with Aiden. Still need to learn the ins and outs of it so expect some more fun pictures soon!


he could only handle one picture haha

No comments: