Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas activities

We needed to do some Christmas shopping and take Aiden to see Santa but we didn't want to go to a mall Santa because we've done that every year so we decided to try one where I can take the photo and this one was outside. It was freezing and there was NO lighting so I don't think I'd ever do it again but it was fun for this year.

In line

All he wanted was the candy cane which his daddy unfortunately allowed him to see before the picture ;P oops!



On Friday night we went with a couple of my siblings and my parents to temple square. It was SO PACKED this year although last year it was freezing and we didn't go this close to Christmas but it was still fun. Aiden only wanted Grandma Thompson and her arms were probably dead by the end of the night but she didn't seem to mind the snuggles :) Also notice my child ignoring the camera, welcome to my life lol


On Christmas Eve we let Aiden open a few presents from Grandma Mim


Cars pjs and matching teenage mutant ninja turtle pjs for the family, ha! Too funny, Aiden will love it when we all wear them I'm sure


After that we headed over for a delicious dinner at my sister's and opened some more presents. Aiden got a laptop and some books from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson and my sister got me the nail polish I haven't been able to find anywhere (awesome!), an adorable knit scarf and MAMMA MIA (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!). I was told my voice got so high because of excitement that it startled people. Just saying.


After that we went to the light show at Thanksgiving Point (which doesn't do wagon rides on Christmas Eve, I was seriously so sad...) and Aiden loved poking his head out the window to see all the lights. And of course I had to get an adorable photo in my studio of Aiden in his Christmas pjs. Hope you're all having a  great Christmas!!

No comments: