I am so sick of all this rain and so ready for summer. Finally had a nice day today so I was able to take Aiden out, even daddy got to play (although he just sat and watched so no pictures lol)
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Easter
I am so mad at myself because in the excitement for Easter I completely forgot to take a picture of Aiden's easter basket. We got him a blue one with cars on it since he loves cars so much and it was stuffed full of goodies. Enjoy the video at least haha (don't mind my camera seriously struggling to focus, I still haven't quite figured out the video on it). Can you tell the Easter eggs were his favorite part? That's reeses that he's eating at the end, his favorite treat. Also story behind the Sailor Suit, Jeremy's mom had him wear them as a toddler and there's a few pictures and Jeremy HATES them haha he is so embarrassed that he ever wore them and his mom has been teasing forever (seriously since I was pregnant haha!!) that she was going to get Aiden one and she finally did it!! Too funny!! I'll take a picture soon and see if I can get the picture of Jeremy as a toddler from his mom so you guys can see, too funny!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That cracks me up that he grabbed those eggs and took off! They are so funny at this age. I put some dum dum suckers in Bailey's basket and the first thing she did was grab one and try and open it. I'm like why did I even buy all of this other stuff for her basket haha! After finding the sucker she was no longer interested in anything else.
At least she tries to unwrap them! Aiden will just stuff the reeses in his mouth with the wrapper on!
Post a Comment