We got special permission from the HOA to get a pool key to the pool in our new neighborhood so we can use it this summer. It has been great because we have tried EVERYTHING to get Aiden to be active and build some muscle tone. If we go outside he just sits and plays with toys and if we refuse to let him bring toys he sits and pouts. We signed him up for soccer last year but he refused to play and would just sit and play with a ball. We tried to play catch but he has no interest, seriously I can keep going. Anyways. He FINALLY isn't afraid of the water as long as he has a life jacket on and he will go swim for hours so we are hoping this helps build up some muscle and gets him more healthy and active. Kaitlyn was afraid of the water which is really unusual for her but after a few trips she warmed up and was brave enough to swim. Makenna was big enough and the water was warm enough I let her dip her legs in, she liked it at first but then she was tired so I jumped in a floaty with an umbrella for shade and she fell asleep to the bobbing in the water.
Cutest little beach bum who's belly is so fat her swimsuit rides up haha
We got this Nemo floaty to try to coax Kaitlyn into the water but she was scared so Aiden showed her how
We finally convinced her to try to swim
She was so proud of herself she threw her fist in the air and said "YEAH!"
I used an umbrella for shade so Makenna wouldn't get burned lol
She was finally brave enough to ride Nemo
It was so much fun! I am excited for many more swim days to come
No comments:
Post a Comment