Friday, June 19, 2015

More playing around with the camera

Since I got a couple more lenses I needed to test them out and see what they could do. I had to tweak the settings on one of my lenses so I am sorry if you are getting sick of these posts.



Mom. Enough pictures.



The zoom lens even has a macro feature. My kids have the prettiest eyelashes







She begs and begs for the ipad and when I say no she throws an epic toddler tantrum. Why are my kids ipad addicts? Aiden has lost all ipad privileges and I am about to ban Kaitlyn too lol





We also went to another splash pad this week with the kids' cousin. We are loving the summer weather and sunshine finally! There were so many kids it was almost impossible to get any pictures of the kids by themselves. Aiden wouldn't go in the water because he was mad at me so he pouted for an hour.






The sprayers would turn off for a few minutes and then turn back on and it startled Kaitlyn haha


No comments: