The first night when we got there we went shopping at the outlet mall right by our hotel. Got the kids some adorable Sperry's that we never would have found in Utah and now we are a Sperry's family. After we got back to the hotel I realized I had left all my shirts at home and so we had to run back out to get me a shirt to wear. Sigh!
The next day we went first to the free aquarium at the Silverton hotel, but while it made it sound amazing online it was actually a bit of a dud so next time I would do the real aquarium haha.
Daddy won Aiden some dinosaurs
And won Kaitlyn a giant giraffe, that months later she still sleeps with every night :)
We went back to the hotel to try to go swimming in the awesome hotel pool but sadly a cold front came in the day of our trip and it was too cold so we just let the kids play at the hotel for a bit (sounds lame but it was seriously their favorite part) and then went to the M&M museum. Kaitlyn fell asleep but Aiden got to meet some characters on the way.
Sadly mommy lost Aiden's hat while in the crazy M&M world and so Aiden was sad the whole way to dinner, but cheered up in the Rainforest Cafe
They loved the animal noises
I told you they loved the hotel...
Hotel Fun
The next day before we headed home we took the kids to the park at the town center
Chasing each other through the maze
despite this face, she loved the slides haha
It was a fun trip and I'm glad we got to do a family trip before we left the kids for a week while we went to Cancun













































No comments:
Post a Comment