Friday, November 22, 2013

Aiden turns 4!

This post is long overdue but life has been crazy with our birthdays and constant illnesses streaming through our home. Aiden turned 4! I feel like I missed so much of his 3rd year, it just flew by, guess that's what happens when you add a new baby because Kaitlyn's life has been flying by too. My kids are growing up on me too fast! Guess that's how moms always feel. Aiden is such a fun kid, he has a funny personality and loves to make other people laugh. He says the most random ridiculous things and has been such a fun kid to watch grow. He loves learning and loves preschool (minus some struggling with the structure but we're all working on it!). He adores his baby sister and is so affectionate with her. He loves to help her and cheers her on when she is learning new things. He helps around the house and is still a very compassionate boy although he seems to be growing out of cuddling with mom :(!

He was so excited for his birthday and was looking forward to it for weeks. He wanted a "Dusty" party. We just did a little celebration at home this year rather than a big party with everyone. It was easier on mom and Aiden didn't seem to mind. It's ok though because we're planning something really big for next year :)



goof...


Jeremy took a half day and we went to see a movie (Monsters University), then we got some Melty Way for dinner (yum!!!) and went home to celebrate.






He got a remote control car, duplos (he was getting too frustrated with legos so we decided to invest in duplos for now and it works out because it's something safe for Kaitlyn that I don't have to worry about her swallowing all the time haha), and some books. Grandma and Grandpa Thompson got him some switch and go dinos(dinos that turn into cars), Kensie and Blake got him some more Planes characters(he is SO happy to have the bad guy now haha) and Nana and Papa got him a talking Minion who is his new best friend lol.


 Can't believe my little boy is 4! I can't call him my baby boy anymore!



This one the photographer took the rest I took. I learned the hard way that the kids just do better when mom is taking the photos. I really thought Aiden would do better with someone else but that wasn't the case, but this photo turned out very cute.


This is the face I was looking for haha, this is him!



such a fun boy!

No comments: