Thursday, May 9, 2013

Getting some much needed fresh air

Want to know my favorite thing about a spring baby? I'm not cooped up in a dark apartment for months. Part of that is due to us living in a house instead of a dark half basement apt, but mostly its because its not the beginning of winter where I have 6 months of freezing weather before I can brave the outdoors with my new baby. So while due to the risk of Pertussis/whooping cough I can't yet venture out in public I do often enjoy the cool-warm spring days in the backyard with the kids.

sleepy girl


there she is! Such pretty eyes :)


Aiden was jealous of Kaitlyn's camera attention (odd since lately he hates the camera)
"mom take a picture of me!"


like our new tree? We have 4 trees going in the back and some ground cover plants on the way. A sandbox is coming too so soon we'll have a finished looking backyard yay!!!


No comments: