He didn't quite catch on to the concept that you put it on the tree and let go
Aiden was really excited this year for the whole process which was fun, as soon as I got out his Christmas Train he started hyperventilating and saying "a train a train a train a train" and climbed all over me until I let him get to it. He loves the tree too and because of last year's many broken ornaments (despite my barricades) I was a little worried it would be a problem this year but he has been really good about listening to me and leaving it alone.
a train!
And I of course couldn't resist getting the cheesy photographer reflection. Have I ever mentioned that it really weirds me out to see myself taking photos? Because it does.
and since I have a macro lens I had to try it out on the tree. SO FUN! I highly suggest macro to anyone interested in photography.
Hope you all are enjoying your holiday!










No comments:
Post a Comment