Saturday, August 6, 2011

New lenses

I have been having one rough week. I have a chronic pain condition that had the biggest flare up I've had in over a year and I was battling with that for days. After finally feeling better from that on Friday I had a killer migrane all day and Thursday and Friday I kept mixing up what day it was and then I won the "worst cousin" award for completely forgetting about a dinner my cousin had planned. Let's just say my happiness level this week was anything but high :(! I spent all week stressing about getting my business up and running on schedule and getting all the props and everything I need and worrying about when to have them shipped because we are going on vacation in a week. Then today we go out to Lowe's, get a bunch more stuff I need for my studio and come home and see a few wasps flying out in the front. So we hang our new basket plants (we killed the other ones haha we got the wrong kind) and I run inside while Jeremy sprays them. Well he goes to spray them and a whole swarm of at least 10 of them come flying out from a little crack so he's running all over the yard trying to kill them. I can't even tell you how sick of these wasps I am. I think we're just giving up this summer but next summer we're just going to give in and sign up for the monthly plan because they keep coming back!

On a happier note I got my new lenses this week and got to try them out. I LOVE them. I am so glad I went with SIGMA over Canon, I have continually been disappointed in Canon's lenses and Sigma didn't let me down at all!













Also got a macro lens. This is the only picture I got because my little model does not hold still enough for macro work but it was fun to try it out since I've never had one before.

No comments: