Thursday, February 10, 2011

Notice something missing?

do you?



I only ask because I did not. HA! He came home and I gave him a hug and kiss, and then a bunch more kisses because someone likes to smother me whenever he is home(LOL). The lots of kisses is vital to this story I promise. So then he hugged me and his hands were cold so I scolded him and then put my cold hands(from making my salad) on his face to get him back. So now I've seen him walk in, given him the lots of kisses so I was near his face a lot, and then even TOUCHED his face where a beard once was and STILL I DIDN'T NOTICE. He then stands hovering over me and "uhumm"ing and I finally look at him and go "what!?.....oh...YOUR BEARD IS GONE!!!". My 15 month old son sees him and gives a quizical look immediately and rubs his shaven face but me? No it takes me 10 minutes of constantly being around my husband's face and him heavily hinting for me to finally notice that his beard is shaven. AFTER TWO YEARS OF CONSTANT BEARD. I'm basically the worst wife ever and he teasingly let me know it :(!

No comments: