Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Point



now these he loved! We went over to feed the goats and Sarah shared some corn with him and he liked to have them lick it off of his hand, I even got a little smile out of my serious boy


After that we went over to the wagon for a wagon ride (pulled by a tractor? lol) and as we were driving by they were already setting up the Christmas lights!! I'm so excited to take him this year!! Last year we went to temple square for christmas lights and he was like this the whole time (and screaming...) although he was only like 3 weeks old poor baby. but this year I'm prepared! We've got a full on snow suit with gloves and hat and I'm SOOO excited to take him :)!
.

I can't believe he's a year old tomorrow. My sweet little boy has grown up much too fast...I just can't get enough of him :) 

He loved the wagon ride and was chatting away the whole time but I have to say this part where he got to get down and there were no scary animals around was DEFINITELY his favorite ha!


Look at that tongue! That's not even the whole thing, he has such a long tongue!


He started throwing a tantrum and throwing himself backward (smacking into the floor) because it was nap time so it was clear it was time to go.










1 comment:

Danielle said...

Haha, no worries. There aren't very many pictures of Bailey and me together either since I was super fat the first 8 months of her life lol! And then there aren't very many pictures of her with John because he hates getting his picture taken. I need to start doing better with that too!