Friday, November 26, 2010

My Wisdom Teeth

I had my wisdom teeth out this morning. All I remember is we got to the office, they took my scans,  had me lay down on the chair and that was it. I remember waking up and feeling really groggy and someone said something about a wheel chair and then I don't remember anything until we got to Macey's and Jeremy asked me what food I wanted to eat. I came home and immediately went out on the bean bag and woke up a few hours later feeling fine.

oh and the oral surgeon said I could do this to keep from looking like a chipmunk and I'm starting to wonder how this is any better.


After a nap and vomiting I was feeling much better. It helps that I have these two to cheer me up no matter what :)


After a fun day of hanging out with them I set up for Christmas. I've got most of it done, the new tree looks AMAZING!.

No comments: