Friday, October 16, 2009

Baby Photos

Here are the baby photos for the baby's room. I need your help though!!! So the one with the picture inside of itself I'm blowing up big and then the other three are going to be 5x7's next to each other in this frame i have so for those do you like the black and white better or the color better? or one color in the middle and two black and whites or one black and white in the middle and two color!? I can't decide!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I like them both... but for Kensie's room I went with black and white :-) good luck choosing! You look so cute pregnant

Anonymous said...

my vote would be to put the one of you by yourself in color in the middle and the other two in black and white. :o) Sorry about the falst labor stuff, that must have been a real let down!