Friday, July 15, 2016

Makenna's Blessing

Jeremy's sibling's family reunion was the week of Makenna's blessing so all of his step siblings were in town (except Keith-o who is out on a sub) for it and were able to come. Makenna was surrounded by family that loves her and it really meant a lot to us that everyone came and helped out.

Aunt Ruth and GG Dorth











Jessica (Keith-o's wife), a family friend, Bonnie and Sharon





Christi and Vicki


I think Tina was getting pooped on hahaha


Dany and Eric




The dress didn't survive the day lol (don't worry, it came clean)


All the cousins wanted to hold her




I think we managed to get everyone except Steve and Jamie (ooops lol), and Ashley who was kind enough to help out with pictures because I was definitely overwhelmed. I am not good at hosting big parties haha. Steve was at the house most of the party helping Jeremy do tours and checking out the siding. We are so grateful to everyone who came and celebrated with us and made it such a special day for Makenna.

No comments: