We are going to plant shrubs all around the deck to cover up the gap underneath and to keep toys from going under the deck and then it will be officially done. I added an outdoor couch and the kids' toys that we have been waiting to put outside and we need Jeremy to find a grill he likes and it will really be done!
And of course I had to break in the deck with a photoshoot. It just happened to be a babywearing photoshoot because I had to part with this wrap and wanted to get some good pictures to help me sell it(which worked because it sold in less than 24 hours, woohoo!). It was just too long for me so I sold it and bought a couple smaller ones. It was hard to part with though because it's beautiful and Kaitlyn was weightless in it and it was my first wrap, it has been well loved! Also because these turned out so well it has inspired me to take more self portraits with the kids so I am in more pictures. They didn't turn out half bad!
Aiden got jealous and photo bombed lol
Love this face, cutest boy! It's so rare I get these natural smiles from him anymore
We are sure enjoying the deck anyways, the kids love it (Kaitlyn hates grass haha) and it is so nice to go outside and lounge while the kids play we have really been loving it. Now to prepare for planting!












No comments:
Post a Comment