Aiden was a little nervous when we got there so he needed some mom hugs to calm down
(I took these all with my old Nikon and they aren't edited so don't judge me lol, I am still too nervous to try my Canon up in the mountains. Someday I will get a waterproof housing unit for it and then MAYBE.)
We decided to let him play in the snow for a minute before we tried the tubes
daddy made some snowballs to cheer him up
splat!
He was unsure of the tube at first
"weeeeeeeee"....but he had fun going down the "slide"
mom cheering him on and telling him he was doing such a good job and being so brave
I think taking Aiden tubing reminded Jeremy of happy childhood times
such happy times that he started skipping down the hill?
After tubing down the hill a few times we decided to try the merry-go-round
Even though it was much slower, Aiden couldn't see us anymore so it was apparently no longer fun
So we went back to the hill "please no more slide mommy, all done" "just one more ok?" "oquay mommy" (why he says oquay instead of okay I have no idea)
Even though it was his nap time he was such a trooper and really enjoyed it. We are hoping to take him a few more times this winter, we are hoping to associate going to the mountains with really fun things so that next year when I do ski lessons he'll do them with me and not be too afraid to try it.
We got him this hat today because he didn't have any good really warm hats and it will fit him for a long time. I love it, it's so adorable haha
Not even 5 minutes into the car ride home and he was out...
Such a fun family day, excited to do it again!




















No comments:
Post a Comment