Sunday, October 24, 2010

Autumn is here

I looked out my window and saw these gorgeous leaves and took Aiden out to play. It's finally fall! I thought the summer would never end. Although I think Aiden wishes it never had, we went out today to run some errands and he kept scrunching his face and trying to get his face out of the cold while still being able to see everything and got quite frustrated when he couldn't do it. Remember this face?


That's what I saw all day hahha. He wanted to make sure I knew he did not like the cold on his face. Here are the leaves we found when we went playing outside! Aiden just wanted to eat them but he had fun playing with mom.


how cute are these shoes? Someone got them for my baby shower, if only he were walking. Oh well, they keep his feet warm in the cold so they'll get some use out of them.



No comments: