On Tuesday we went to the Seattle Science Center, it was a lot of fun! There was so much for Aiden to look at and he was happy the whole time as long as he was being held ha!
These would go up and down when trucks drove over them so Jeremy tried to jump on it and ride it up, he did it once but I missed the picture lol

the space needle

the circus! aiden just ate and watched

he liked the clown's spinning tie

his favorite part of the whole trip, the mirrors!!!
it's supposed to teach you to balance, I lasted like a millisecond
Cameron loved the dress up tent where he could be circus animals

big surprise, Aiden loves a mirror!

Aiden's crazy face!!!

Cameron was so cute with Aiden, such cute cousins!
like a mouse in a wheel!

I lost the flexibility test...by a lot...I have the flexibility of a 65 old...

at least I can laugh at myself right?

we all did this one, it takes your face and shows you different versions of it
aiden's two right sides

ok so maybe we kind of liked the crazy mirrors too...

They had a butterfly room with butterflies everywhere it was so pretty!!
one decided to attach to jeremy, he finally blew it off and it landed on someone else's pants

Aiden hung out with Grandpa for the majority of the science center, I don't think Ricker minded much lol

this is what happens when I leave my camera with Jeremy and Mandy

After the science center we got some DELICIOUS cupcakes and then went home, Aiden was so happy to be able to get down and play.
i know...he's awesome...

cutest boy in the world!!

"GIVE ME THAT CAT!"

Grandpa came out to play and Aiden rewarded him by untying his shoe

but he made it up to him by laughing
No comments:
Post a Comment