Wednesday, June 3, 2009
16 Week Doctor's Appointment
So I had my 3rd appointment today. I gained like 12 pounds in a month which was slightly shocking, it's just weird to see that much weight gain especially when i haven't been eating anything and what little i do eat is healthier than what i was eating before. Everything looked fine they listened to the heartbeat again and said the baby sounds really good, they measured my uterus and said it was a little big so they recalculated my due date to see if they had made a mistake but they hadn't, I'm still due November 15th. They want to figure out exactly why my uterus is big whether it's just big or if the baby is big so....I GET MY ULTRASOUND TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! So we lucked out and thanks to my freakish uterus I get to find out the sex of the baby a month early! We are so excited! I will definitely post an ultrasound picture sometime tomorrow, we're going to the appointment in the middle of work on our lunch breaks so while I can let you guys know the sex as soon as I get back to work I probably won't be able to upload the ultrasound pictures until later tomorrow night. I can't wait though I'm so excited that we get to find out early! It's about time something fun happened, I've been feeling so sick lately and the heartburn is KILLING me so it's nice to finally get to know the sex and get to start SHOPPING :D :D I will try not to go overboard :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooorrrraaaay for freakish uterises!!! I'm so excited for you, the ultrasounds are the best parts!! Good luck and hope the baby isn't shy :-)
Post a Comment